Communications & Information Equipment
" In our inventory, you will find high-tech communication and information storage equipment specially designed for disabled people to advance their written and verbal communication in their daily life.
It is readily available for use, and also you can ask for support assistance to help you learn the usage at your convenience.
Things we consider are:
- Alternative and augmentative communication software
- Communication boards, carts and books
- Voice output communication aid
- Voice amplifiers and Switches
- Holders & mounts for communication aids
- Other telecommunication products (Telephones, iPad, iPhones)
- Information kiosks and transaction machines
- World Wide Web sites
- Office equipment (Faxes, Printers, Copiers)
All clients will receive a comprehensive assessment of need, a trial period to list the suitability of equipment or technology and support implementing the technology into the work, home or school environment.
Our team comprises of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists who work together with you and your support team to find a system that meets your needs.
Contact Admire Care to find out more about our Communications & Information Equipment services today.