Early Childhood Intervention Perth!
Early childhood intervention is a flagship offering by NDIS. It is designed to develop children's necessary skills to help them participate in everyday activities. It assures their well-being and boosts their confidence in performing regular daily tasks with high morale.
Children who get early childhood intervention services might not need long-term support. The NDIS approach to early childhood early intervention (ECEI) is about accessing early support. It ensures that children under seven years with a disability or developmental delay can access NDIS childhood intervention services and support tailored to their needs and circumstances.
Under the NDIS, your child may be able to get support without becoming a regular participant. This support might be information about and contacts for mainstream supports in your area, like community health services, playgroups, or peer support groups.
This early childhood early intervention service applies when your child needs longer-term support.
Our ECEI Support and Services!
- Give you information about mainstream disability supports and core childhood intervention services for your child.
- Connect you and your child with early childhood intervention in Perth, like community health services, playgroups, or peer support groups.
- Providing short-term early childhood intervention services and supports
- Help you request NDIS access if your child needs longer-term early childhood early intervention support.
- Coordinate a combination of the options above.
If your child needs long-term support, ensure seamless assistance from our robust NDIS early intervention team. They will develop the best-in-class NDIS early childhood intervention plan that supports your child's goals. Also, make you understand, access and better manage your ECEI funding/budgets.